New Verizon Reserved Net Conference with Cisco WebEx Event Center
Through our collaboration with Cisco, Verizon Conferencing Support will be adding a new platform to our Reserve Net offer in March 2015. Verizon Reserved Net with Cisco WebEx® Event Center brings together the expertise of our Conferencing Specialists with the advanced features of Cisco WebEx Event Center to deliver highly effective real-time online events.
As a Net Conferencing customer, you will now be able to select WebEx Event Center for your Reserved Net conferences.
Verizon Reserved Net Conference with Cisco WebEx Event Center features
NOTE: All development items noted above may be modified or removed from the launch without notice
- Attended web conference on WebEx Event Center platform
- Up to 3,000 participants supported on the call
- Accompanied by a Premier or Standard Audio Conference
- Schedule via the Conferencing Scheduling Assistant or by calling Reservations
- Full Operator support and detailed reporting post call
- Share your presentation by uploading the content into the Event Center web conference
- Offered on a per minute per participant basis (applies to audio and net sessions separately)
- Reserved Net Operator Hosting
For more information please refer to the materials listed below: