Cisco WebEx WBS 30.14.2
Verizon Conferencing is only maintaining a WebEx plug-ins page for customers that are utilizing WebEx Reserved, WebEx Instant and WebEx Advanced Net Conferencing services.
WBS 30.14.2 Plug-Ins
- Direct Site customers your Site Administrator has the ability to turn off the Automatic WebEx Productivity Tools update if the WebEx Productivity Tools are deployed to end-users thru a Silent Installation.
- Verizon employees are to download and install all WebEx plug-ins via vzdelivery.verizon.com or vzrequest.verizon.com
May 2017 — Cisco WebEx Upgrade to WBS 220.127.116.11
The current upgrade schedule is based upon WebEx site URLs:
WBS 18.104.22.168 Plug-Ins
- May 12, 2017 — Site URLs beginning with Letters A through O or a Numeric value
- May 19, 2017 — Site URLs beginning with Letters P through Z and “shared sites” for Instant and Advanced Net Conferencing (mman, van, mymeetings, mymeetingsft, mymeetingsssl, mmancusa, mminsusa)
WebEx Client and WebEx Productivity Tool .MSI file management
Any Company that creates a Silent Installation file to deploy the WebEx Client or WebEx Productivity Tools to end users computers will need to submit a request to the below email address to request the required .MSI files.
- Once a request is made to receive WebEx Client or WebEx Productivity Tools .MSI files has been made a Net Support Specialist will contact the requester within 1 business day to provide the necessary .MSI files.