Instant Meeting from Verizon Conferencing is a reservationless audioconferencing service that allows you to hold a meeting at any time, without a reservation.
A Variety of Uses
Instant Meeting is ideal for virtually any person conducting a business meeting, especially those who regularly conduct calls without the intervention of a conference coordinator. Other ideal uses include:
- Smaller recurring staff and team meetings
- Spontaneous events such as crisis management
- Anytime a team needs to be pulled together quickly to make a decision
Instant Meeting is convenient and easy to use. Plus, it's available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year. Companies of all sizes can benefit from this reservation-free meeting service.
- Saves the administrative time spent setting up a reservation and distributing call information
- Provides the ability to hold unplanned meetings at the last minute
- Provides the same dial-in number (toll, toll-free, or on-net) and passcodes for all meetings
- Available using traditional PSTN access methods such as toll, toll free or on-net as well as access for IP users through IP Audio Conferencing service.
- Eliminates the need to interact with a reservation center to modify an existing reservation
- Provides additional, enhanced leader control via touchtone commands
- Provides an Internet "Web Moderator" giving the leader even more control over the conference by allowing them to view all of the participants online
- Provides secure password access, and added security of separate leader and participant passcodes
- Provides the ability to modify or establish the service online
- Is supported Globally by our centers in the US, Europe, and Asia-Pacific
- Up to 100 ports available*
* International customers may subscribe up to 30 ports. Please note, if you have a 10 or 20 port subscription that remains unused for 180 consecutive days, the subscription will be cancelled. Subscriptions of 30 ports or more will not be affected if a monthly subscription fee applies, otherwise the subscription will be cancelled that remains unused for 365 days.
Get Your Instant Meeting Subscription Now
To subscribe for Instant Meeting online, you must create your Verizon Conferencing profile and obtain a Login Name and Password. If you have not already done so, you can begin this quick process by clicking the link below.
Subscribe Now Create Your Profile
Instant Meeting Fact Sheet (PDF Format)
IP Audio Conferencing Fact Sheet (PDF Format)
If you need additional information, please contact your Verizon Conferencing Account Manager, or call a conferencing specialist.
* Please note, if you have a 10 or 20 port subscription that remains unused for 180 consecutive days, the subscription will be cancelled. Subscriptions of 30 ports or more will not be affected if a monthly subscription fee applies, otherwise the subscription will be cancelled that remains unused for 365 days.