Audio Conferencing Service Levels
Choosing the Best Service for Your Type of Meeting
- A meeting manager - a senior-level conference coordinator - acts as your single point-of-contact and works with you before, during, and after your call.
- A conference coordinator greets each participant and enters them into the call.
- Additional assistance from multiple conference coordinators is available, if necessary.
- A conference coordinator greets each participant and announces them to those already in the meeting. Or each participant can enter a numeric passcode for rapid entry.
- A conference coordinator monitors your meeting and can be called for assistance by pressing *0 on a touch-tone phone.
Instant Meeting Service
- To join the meeting, each participant enters a numeric passcode on their telephone keypad. This passcode can be customized for your meeting.
- A conference coordinator may be called for technical assistance by pressing *0 on a touch-tone phone.
- You’ll be assigned a personal toll-free dial-in number and passcode.
- To host a meeting, simply distribute the dial-in number and passcode to participants and tell them to dial the number at the time of the meeting. No advance reservation with the Verizon Conferencing Center is necessary, and the number may be used at anytime, over and over.
- Supported transport options include traditional Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN) and Internet Protocol (IP) access through IP Audio Conferencing service.
Tell Me More