Meeting View Improves Virtual Meetings by Increasing Control and Convenience of Your Audio Conferences
Features and Benefits
Verizon Conferencing's Meeting View is a simple Web interface that uses the Internet to help conference call leaders manage their Premier-level calls. In addition to providing real-time Internet-based visibility into a conference call, Meeting View provides call leaders with several enhanced conference-monitoring and conference control features, including:
- A list of participants, including the line status of each participant
- Monitoring and/or managing a Q&A queue by promoting or removing participants from the queue
- Viewing polling results in real-time via their Internet browser
- Chatting with other pre-designated call leaders and/or the Conference Coordinator
- Sort participant information
- View and print the participant list
- Mute/un-mute and disconnect participant
Can Meeting View Enhance Your Meeting?
- Do you host large event calls, requiring additional call management?
- Do your calls typically involve multiple leaders?
- Would you like to see a list of who is attending your call?
- Would you like to easily communicate with other leaders or the operator, without having the participants hear?
- Would you like to see who is queued up for a Q&A session, and easily change the order?
- Would you like to conduct a voting session, and instantly see the results?
If you have answered "yes" to any of the above questions, Meeting View is for you. For additional information, contact your Verizon Business Account Manager or contact a conferencing specialist in the:
|Hong Kong||+852 2802 5100|
|Japan||+813 5539 5100|
|Australia||1800 505 020|