New Online Video Site Registration Process
Now you can register and manage your video conferencing locations online. Add
new sites, modify existing sites, or decommission old sites via this Web
To Manage Your Locations Online
Check it out now.
- Click on the Video conferencing link in the left-side navigation, and
scroll down to the Video Forms bullet under "Tools & Resources" at the
bottom of the page.
- Next, select your region on the global map.
- Select "Video Site Registration" or "Video Over IP Site Registration."
Note: the latter option is only available in the U.S.; it will appear
grayed-out to EMEA & Asia-Pac customers until it is available.
- Select "Proceed" to access the appropriate form.
- From here, you will be able to print instructions, fill out the form, and
enter your site details online. Within two business days you will receive an
e-mail confirming availability of the new site, its I.D. number, and
instructions on how to get the site certified.